Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/www/ahaliaeyecare.com/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-mapper.php on line 186
DR. RAJESH DALVI
MBBS, M.S, DNB (Ophthalmologist)
Phaco- cataract, Glaucoma and Refractive (LASIK) specialist, MS , D.N.B., MNAMS, ICO, FMRF. Fellow Univ of Toronto / Fellow GEC. Certifications : ECFMG (USA), MCC (Canada)
Dr Rajesh Dalvi , our specialist ophthalmologist is having 18 years experience from various hospitals in India and other countries and is specialized in Surgeries for Cataract and Refractive (LASIK) as well as Glaucoma surgery. Dr Dalvi has totally four fellowships post MS and DNB . He has completed two fellowships in succession in Canada specializing in Glaucoma and Anterior segment surgery from the University of Toronto, Canada and in Refractive surgery and Anterior segment under Dr. Howard Gimbel in the Gimbel eye center, Canada. Dr. Dalvi has performed surgeries including LASIK, photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK), ICL surgeries, Glaucoma shunt surgeries and Laser trabeculoplasties in addition to routine surgeries like cataract. In addition, he has two fellowships from Sankara Nethralaya and Arvind Eye Hospitals, which are premier institutes in India.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Refractive & Anterior Segment Fellow – Gimbel Eye Centre Edmonton/ Calgary , Canada
- Glaucoma & Anterior Segment Fellow – University of Toronto,Canada
- Advanced Refractive Surgeries – Observer Florida, USA
- LASIK- Intensive Training course – Clear Vision Laser Centre, Gujarat, India
- ICLEP(Indian Contact lens Education Programme) LV Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad, India
- Phaco emulsification Fellowship in Medical Research Foundation Sankara Nethralaya Eye Institute, Chennai, India
- Fellowship in Medical retina –lasers for Diabetic retinopathy, at Arvind eye hospital, Madurai, India
- D.N.B.(Ophthal), Diplomate of National Board ,Delhi in Dec 2000.
- Master in Surgery (M.S. –Ophthalmology) Oct 2000 Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka .
- MBBS : KEM Hospital, Mumbai