3 years of experience (post M.S) in eye care, major and minor surgical procedures in ophthalmology, refraction and well versed in usage of various ophthalmology instruments and in dealing with ophthalmic emergencies and eye OPD. Have actively participated in various free surgical eye camps in rural areas for the benefit of the poor. labore
Fellowship in cataract surgery from Shankara Netralaya ,Chennai,India.
- Presented a scientific paper on ‘limbal stem cell autograft-an overview, which was nominated for Dr. Kumud Joshi award at MPSOS ’09 at Bhopal.
- Co-authored a free paper-Prevalence of Computer Vision Syndrome in Present Scenario at MPSOS ’09.
- Co-presented a scientific poster on –Patterns of Ocular Trauma .
- Participated in MP state quiz competition and held 3rd position.
- Pursued a thesis, regarding “Evaluation of role of Limbal cell transplantation in ocular surface disorder”.
- Have presented seminars and journals on various Ophthalmological topics.
- Recipient of gold medal in anatomy, forensic science, social medicine and surgery during M.B.B.S;
- Recipient of ‘college blue’award for the most promising girl student in mbbs.